Before we get to the questions and the tagged, here are the rules:
Here's My 11 Things..
1. My middle name is Eileen.
2. I can do math fast in my head.
3. I play piano.
4. I'm 5'1" on a good day.
5. I need more coffee
6. My cat's name is Dweezil.
7. My mom's birthday is the day after mine.
8. My bladder is smaller than a pea..I'm sure of it.
9. My PITA won't go away.
10. Sometimes I feel like I'm losing my mind.
11. I could only come up with ten things.
Here's the questions answered..
1. What reality show would you most hate to be on?
Anything involving eating or lying with tarantulas - I can't stand spiders, or choking things down for money..ahem..some things you couldn't pay me enough to do. Like live with Snooki.
2. Would you rather have your spouse/significant other forget your birthday or buy you a dress that's three sizes too big? Show your work.
Well I once got a pair of Blackhawks boxers that were a couple sizes too small and when I told him I couldn't use them, he told me take it as a compliment..obviously I didn't marry that one.
3. Where do unicorns get their magic?
I will have to ask my daughter and get back to you on this.
4. What dessert best describes you?
Did you see This Cake is a Lie? Not that one - I gotta go with a caramelicious number of some sort.
5. Where do you fall on the paranoia scale: One being totally not paranoid, and Ten being they're out to get me! Explain.
I'm mostly pretty mellow, I am against the man but I don't sit around with foil on my head so I hope that explains it..
6. Salty or sweet? I'm talking food, obviously. But I suppose you can answer that any way you see fit.
Both - with one the other is craved which is why chocolate covered pretzels are always a hit..and probably why someone invented chocolate covered bacon.
7. If a train leaves Boston at 6 a.m. going 100 miles per hour and another train leaves Chicago at 11:00 a.m. going 250 miles per hour at what time will the bacon be most delicious?
You lost me when I realized this was a word problem but when in doubt, always choose bacon!
8. What modern convenience would cause you so sit in the corner and eat your hair if you had to go without it for the rest of your life?
9. What is your least favorite word?
The C word
10. Which is creepier, a teletubby or a furby?
I gotta go with the teletubby..should I be ashamed I had both? As an adult?
11. What makes your blog awesome sausage?
It's either the coffee or the bacon I'm thinking
I'm going to attempt to tag people who haven't already been tagged..we'll see how that goes..
Don't Speak Whinese
Daddy's In Charge?
From the Compound
Momma On the Go
Keeping Up with the Pickles
My Dirty Kitchen Floor
My Life as an Officer's Wife
1. Which room do you spend the most time in?
2. How big is the closet in your bedroom?
3. Have you ever locked yourself out of the house/car? Do tell.
4. How many pair of shoes do you own?
5. What was your first job?
6. Who was on your bedroom walls growing up?
7. How do you take your coffee?
8. Did you buy your first car? What was it?
9. What is your favorite adult beverage? Share your recipe.
10. Which record albums do you remember from your childhood?
11. How did you get where you are today?
Have fun! Now I think I may need a nap after all that tag..
Feel free to answer any or all of the questions in your comment.