Third time's the charm right? I have been awarded this in the last few months and didn't share not because I wasn't grateful or because I didn't have great bloggers to share, I think I'm just lazy. I appreciate that there are lovely people out there that enjoy my blog and here they are:
The three lovely bloggers that gave it to me:
1. Amberr Meadows of Like a Bump on a Blog
3. Kathy at My Dishwasher's Possessed
Now being that I am overdue on sharing seven things about me, I will share 10 - I know you can't hold your excitement to learn things about me but even more exciting is that I will also be sharing 30 bloggers that I think are great instead of 15 like the rules state.
Ten Things About Me:
- I am still trying to find my niche. I know obvious one right? I'm really okay with this as I never like to do what I'm told and if I never have one, well it wouldn't surprise me.
- I picked my daughter's name when I was in sixth grade. I had a friend in grade school who had a younger sister named Rhiannon and I fell in love deciding right there that I would name my daughter the same when and if I had one.
- My Birthday is St. Patrick's Day. I love that everyone celebrates with me! I think the only reason my name isn't Pat is because my mother's name is Pat due to the fact that her birthday is the day after St. Patrick's Day - she had me for her 21st birthday, lucky girl.
- I have never had an anxiety attack.
- My very first job lasted all of a week. True story and probably a post in itself - I was hired at DQ and exploded a shake. I laughed when another employee slipped and fell in the mess - I was fired the next day after they made me do busy work cleaning windows. I went on to be a manager at Baskin Robbins and had no problems with the shakes there.
- I am NOT a girly girl. Probably the farthest from it but I'm not a Tomboy either. I think I have a total of 10 pair of shoes, (only one of which is heels) I don't wear make-up or jewelry often, I couldn't coordinate an outfit to save my life, and I will never belong to a "Mom Club" or anything of the sort.
- I was a Lollipop Kid in High School. We did the Wizard of Oz and I met the height requirements. I was also a witch who rode a vacuum in the same play. One of my fondest memories of high school.
- I offend people without even trying. I'm not sure how but it happens all the time, maybe it's because I'm sarcastic - I've lost friends over it.
- I have one breast implant. This one really is a post in itself and I'm concerned that one day I will have a perky one and one that hangs low, this has already started and I'm not sure what to do about it. Gravity is not my friend.
- My maiden name is MacDonald. I know, laugh if you must - my kids think it's hilarious and they didn't believe me at first. Don't mistake it for the restaurant, it's more like the farmer.
Bloggers I can't get enough of that you will love if you don't already:
4. She's Write
6. The Fence
14. No Longer Quiet
16. Motherhood Truth
18. Sarcasm 101
19. Ask Doctor G
21. On the Go Momma
29. A Daddy Blog
30. Mama Mash
If you care to share this award, the official rules are for you to share and link back to the person who gave it to you, SEVEN things about yourself and 15 bloggers you think others will enjoy. I did more because I was way overdue and you know, I'm versatile!
Have fun spreading the love!