- Resist the temptation to put a cutesy message on your answering machine. (do people still do this?)
- Avoid negative people.
- Don't expect others to listen to your advice and ignore your example.
- Steer clear of restaurants that rotate.
- Never admit at work that you're tired, angry or bored.
- Don't carry a grudge. (It only hurts you after all)
- Don't make the same mistake twice.
- Don't worry that you can't give your kids everything. Give them your very best.
- Don't forget, a person's greatest emotional need is to feel appreciated.
- Resist telling people how something should be done. Instead, tell them what needs to be done. They will often surprise you with creative solutions.
Thursday, July 14, 2011
10 Things - The Don't Edition From Life's Little Instruction Book
Today I bring you the DON'T Edition from Life's Little Instruction Book:
Now go tell someone you appreciate them, just not the negative ones...