- Compliment 3 people every day.
- Learn to play a musical instrument.
- Sing in the shower.
- Learn 3 clean jokes.
- Take lots of snapshots.
- Resist the temptation to buy a boat.
- Turn off the TV at dinner time.
- When someone is relating an important story that's happened to them, don't try to top them with a story of your won. Let them have the stage.
- Know how to change a tire.
- Forget the Joneses!
I keep reminding my husband of number six..although I have a feeling I may eventually lose that effort.
Please keep in mind, knowing how to do something and actually being able to do it, let alone being any good at it are two different things in my world - I know how to bowl too but I can't break 100 most times and it doesn't mean I will ever be good at it..