Life's Little Instruction Book by H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
I have torn some pages out and placed them in places like
"Leave things just a little better than you found it..."
Here are 10 little things you already know but it's always good to have a reminder!
- Never give up on anybody - miracles happen everyday.
- Surprise loved ones with unexpected gifts.
- Stop blaming others, take responsibility for every area of your life.
- Make the best of bad situations.
- Live so that when your children think of fairness, caring and integrity, they think of you.
- Remember that all news is baised.
- Be brave - Even if you're not, pretend to be. No one can tell the difference.
- Hug your children after you discipline them.
- Even if you're financially well-to-do, have your children earn and pay part of their college tuition.
I would like to share these a little more often..there's over 500 in the book - at 10 at a time, this should become a regular spot..hope you come back for more!