In honor of my 100th Post, I thought I would give a shout out to my readers and share some awesome blogs! I am grateful for all of my readers and appreciate every comment that comes in, it's always good to know you share something in common with another person.
My friends at In the Military and On the Move and Susie B. Homemaker have both given me this ever so bright Sunshine Award this past month! I love both of your blogs and visit them often! Thanks so much for thinking of me! (Cue the awards cut-off music)
“The Sunshine Award is awarded to bloggers whose positivity and creativity inspire others in the blogging world.”
Of course, awards come with rules…
1. Put the logo on your blog and/or within your post.
2. Pass the award on to twelve bloggers.
3. Link to the nominees within your post.
4. Let them know they received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and the link to the person from whom you received this award
I will be informing these fine bloggers that I have given them this lovely award within the next couple days. Thanks again to my girls at In the Military and On the Move and Susie B. Homemaker I will see you soon! Also to my readers and commenters, you keep me going! I am happy to have made it to post 100!